1988.07—1991.12 Teacher Assistant of the Department of Precision Instrument and Mechanology, Tsinghua University
1992.01—1992.09 Lecturer of the Department of Precision Instrument and Mechanology, Tsinghua University
1996.04—1997.09 Research Assistant Professor, Post Doctoral Research of the Department of Precision Engineering (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology – Japan)
1998.01—2003.11 Associate Professor of the Department of Precision Instrument and Mechanology , Tsinghua University
2003.12—2012.12 Full Professor of the Department of Precision Instrument and Mechanology - Institute of Mechanical Design, Tsinghua University
2013.1—Present Full Professor of the Department of Mechanical Engineering - Institute of Mechanical Design, Tsinghua University
1. Jia, T., Liu, K., Lu, Y., Liu, Y., Li, C., Ji, L., & Qian, C. (2020). Small-Dimension Feature Matrix Construction Method for Decoding Repetitive Finger Movements From Electroencephalogram Signals. IEEE Access, 8, 56060-56071.
2. Li, Y., Guan, X., Han, X., Tang, Z., Meng, K., Shi, Z., ... & Ji, L. (2020). Design and preliminary validation of a lower limb exoskeleton with compact and modular actuation. IEEE Access, 8, 66338-66352.
3. Li W, Li C, Xiang Y, Ji L, Hu H, Liu Y. (2019). Study of the activation in sensorimotor cortex and topological properties of functional brain network following focal vibration in healthy subjects and subacute stroke patients: an EEG Study. Brain research, 1722, 146338.
4. Guang, H., & Ji, L. (2019). Proprioceptive recognition with artificial neural networks based on organizations of spinocerebellar tract and cerebellum. International journal of neural systems, 29(07), 1850056.
5. Wang, K., Lu, Y., Cheng, J., & Ji, L. (2019). Prediction of residual clamping force for Coulomb type and Johnsen–Rahbek type of bipolar electrostatic chucks. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, 233(1), 302-312.
6. Liu, F., Liu, Y., Lu, Y., Wang, Z., Shi, Y., Ji, L., & Cheng, J. (2019). Electrical analysis of triboelectric nanogenerator for high voltage applications exampled by DBD microplasma. Nano energy, 56, 482-493.
7. Guang, H., Ji, L., & Shi, Y. (2018). Focal vibration stretches muscle fibers by producing muscle waves. IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, 26(4), 839-846.
8. Liu, Y., Hong, Y., & Ji, L. (2018). Dynamic Analysis of the Abnormal Isometric Strength Movement Pattern between Shoulder and Elbow Joint in Patients with Hemiplegia. Journal of healthcare engineering, 2018.
9. Cheng, J., Ding, W., Zi, Y., Lu, Y., Ji, L., Liu, F., ... & Wang, Z. L. (2018). Triboelectric microplasma powered by mechanical stimuli. Nature communications, 9(1), 1-11.
10. Ma, Q., Ji, L., & Wang, R. (2017). The development and preliminary test of a powered alternately walking exoskeleton with the wheeled foot for paraplegic patients. IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, 26(2), 451-459.
11. Li, C., Rusák, Z., Horváth, I., Kooijman, A., & Ji, L. (2017). Implementation and validation of engagement monitoring in an engagement enhancing rehabilitation system. IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems & Rehabilitation Engineering. 25(6), 726-738.
12. Guan, X., Kuai, S., Ji, L., Wang, R., & Ji, R. (2017). Trunk muscle activity patterns and motion patterns of patients with motor complete spinal cord injury at T8 and T10 walking with different un-powered exoskeletons. The journal of spinal cord medicine, 40(4), 463-470.
13. Cao, M., Lu, Y., Cheng, J., & Ji, L. (2016). Electron heating enhancement due to plasma series resonance in a capacitively coupled RF discharge: Electrical modeling and comparison to experimental measurements. Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, 55(9), 096201.
14. Li, C., Rusák, Z., Horváth, I., & Ji, L. (2014). Influence of complementing a robotic upper limb rehabilitation system with video games on the engagement of the participants. International Journal of Rehabilitation Research, 37(4), 334-342.
15. Sui, J., Liu, Y., Yang, R., & Ji, L. (2014). A multiposture locomotor training device with force-field control. Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 6, 173518.