1. Gang Wen, Pengpeng Bai*, and Yu Tian. A Review of Graphene-Based Materials for Marine Corrosion Protection. Journal of Bio-and Tribo-Corrosion, 2021, 7(1): 1-21.
2. Pengpeng Bai , Shaowei Li, Wenpeng Jia , Liran Ma , Yonggang Meng, Tian Yu*; Environmental atmosphere effect on lubrication performance of gallium-based liquid metal, Tribology International, 2020, 141: 105904.
3. Pengpeng Bai, Jie Zhou, Bingwei Luo, et al. Hydrogen embrittlement of X80 pipeline steel in H2S environment: Effect of hydrogen charging time, hydrogen-trapped state and hydrogen charging–releasing–recharging cycles. International Journal of Minerals, Metallurgy and Materials, 2020, 27(1): 63-73.
4. Pengpeng Bai, Shaowei Li, Dashuai Tao, Wenpeng Jia, Yonggang Meng and Tian Yu*. Tribological properties of liquid-metal galinstan as novel additive in lithium grease. Tribology International, 2018,128, 181-189.
5. Pengpeng Bai, Jie Zhou, Bingwei Luo, et al. Roles of carbon dioxide and steam on the hydrogen embrittlement of 3Cr tube steel in synthetic natural gas environment. Corrosion Engineering, Science and Technology, 2018, 53(1): 1-10.
6. Pengpeng Bai, Yuxuan Liang, Shuqi Zheng*, Changfeng Chen. Effect of amorphous iron sulphide on the corrosion behaviour of steel in H2S environments. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. 2016, 55(41), 10932–10940.
7. Pengpeng Bai, Hui Zhao, Shuqi Zheng*, Changfeng Chen. Initiation and developmental stages of steel corrosion in wet H2S environments. Corrosion Science. 2015, 93, 109–119.
8. Pengpeng Bai, Shuqi Zheng*, Changfeng Chen. Electrochemical characteristics of the early corrosion stages of API X52 steel exposed to H2S environments. Materials Chemistry and Physics. 2015,149-150,1-7.
9. Pengpeng Bai, Shuqi Zheng*, Hui Zhao, et al. Investigations of the diverse corrosion products on steel in a hydrogen sulfide environment. Corrosion Science. 2014, 87, 397–406.
10. Pengpeng Bai, Shuqi Zheng*, Changfeng Chen, Hui Zhao. Investigation of the Iron−Sulfide Phase Transformation in Nanoscale. Crystal Growth & Design. 2014,14, 4295−4302.
11. Shaowei Li#, Pengpeng Bai# , Yuanzhe Li, Changfeng Chen, Yonggang Meng, and Yu Tian*. Electric Potential-Controlled Interfacial Interaction between Gold and Hydrophilic/Hydrophobic Surfaces in Aqueous Solutions. The Journal of Physical Chemistry C. 2018, 122(39): 22549-22555.
12. Xiangli Wen#, Pengpeng Bai#, Bingwei Luo, et al. Review of recent progress in the study of corrosion products of steels in a hydrogen sulphide environment. Corrosion Science, 2018,139: 124-140.