1. Baohua Chang, Hong Xiao, Jinle Zeng, Shuo Yang &, Dong Du*, Jianling Song, Guoliang Han. Fluid flow characteristics and weld formation quality in gas tungsten arc welding of a thick-sheet aluminum alloy structure by varying welding position. Applied Sciences, 2018, 8(8), 1215.
2. Xiangchun Hou &, Dong Du, Kaiming Wang, Yuxiang Hong, Baohua Chang*. Microstructure and wear resistance of Fe-Cr-Mo-Co-C-B amorphous composite coatings synthesized by laser cladding. Metals, 2018, 8(8): 622.
3. Shuo Yang &, Dong Du, Baohua Chang*. Studies of the influence of beam profile and cooling conditions on the laser deposition of a directionally-solidified superalloy. Materials, 2018, 11(2), 240.
4. Baohua Chang, Zhang Yuan &, Haitao Pu &, Haigang Li, Hao Cheng, Dong Du*, Jiguo Shan*. Study of gravity effects on titanium laser welding in the vertical position. Materials, 2017, 10(9), 1031.
5. Baohua Chang, Zhang Yuan &, Haitao Pu &, Haigang Li, Hao Cheng, Dong Du*, Jiguo Shan*. A comparative study on the laser welding of Ti6Al4V alloy sheets in flat and horizontal positions. Applied Sciences, 2017, 7(4), 376.
6. Kaiming Wang &, Baohua Chang*, Yongping Lei, Hanguang Fu*, Yinghua Lin. Effect of cobalt on microstructure and wear resistance of Ni-based alloy coating fabricated by laser cladding. Metals, 2017, 7(12), 551.
7. Baohua Chang*, Chris Allen, Jon Blackburn, Paul Hilton, Dong Du. Fluid flow characteristics and porosity behavior in full penetration laser welding of a titanium alloy. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B, 2015, 46B(2): 906-918.
8. Baohua Chang*, Shaojun Bai &, Dong Du, Hua Zhang, Y. Zhou Studies on the micro-laser spot welding of an NdFeB permanent magnet with a low carbon steel. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 2010, 210(6-7): 885-891.
9. B.H. Chang*, M.V. Li, Y. Zhou. Comparisons between small-scale and "large-scale" resistance spot welding. Science and Technology of Welding and Joining, 2001, 6(5): 1-8.
10. Baohua Chang, Yaowu Shi*, Liangqing Lu. Studies on the stress distribution and fatigue behavior of weld-bonded lap shear joints. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 2001, 108(3): 307-313.