1. Wang J, Feng P, Zhang J. Reducing edge chipping defect in rotary ultrasonic machining of optical glass by compound step-taper tool. Journal of Manufacturing Processes, 2018, 32: 213-221.
2. Wang J, Feng P, Zhang J. Experimental study on vibration stability in rotary ultrasonic machining of ceramic matrix composites: cutting force variation at hole entrance. Ceramics International, 2018, 44(12), 14386-14392.
3. Zhihang Lin, Jianfu Zhang, Pingfa Feng, Dingwen Yu, Zhijun Wu. Modeling and optimization of thermal characteristics for roll grinders. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2018(9):1-12.
4. Wang J, Zhang J, Feng P. Experimental and theoretical investigation on critical cutting force in rotary ultrasonic drilling of brittle materials and composites. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences 2018, 135: 555-564.
5. Wang J, Zheng J, Feng P. Damage formation and suppression in rotary ultrasonic machining of hard and brittle materials: a critical review. Ceramics International, 2018, 44(12), 14386-14392.
6. Zha H T, Feng P F, Zhang J F, et al. Material removal mechanism in rotary ultrasonic machining of high volume fraction SiCp/Al composites. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology 2018, 97(5-8): 2099–2109.
7. Wang, JJ; Zhang, JF; Feng, PF. Effects of tool vibration on fiber fracture in rotary ultrasonic machining of C/SiC ceramic matrix composites. COMPOSITES PART B-ENGINEERING 2017 (129): 233-242.
8. Zhou, K; Feng, PF; Xu, C; Zhang, JF; Wu, ZJ. High-order full-discretization methods for milling stability prediction by interpolating the delay term of time-delayed differential equations. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCED MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY 2017 (93), 5-8: 2201-2214.
9. Xu, C; Feng, PF; Zhang, JF; Yu, DW; Wu, ZJ. Milling stability prediction for flexible workpiece using dynamics of coupled machining system. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCED MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY 2017 (90), 9-12: 3217-3227.
10. Wang, JJ; Feng, PF; Zha, TJ. Process monitoring in precision cylindrical traverse grinding of slender bar using acoustic emission technology. JOURNAL OF MECHANICAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY 2017(31),2: 859-864.
11. Wang, JJ; Feng, PF; Zhang, JF; Cai, WC; Shen, H. Investigations on the critical feed rate guaranteeing the effectiveness of rotary ultrasonic machining. ULTRASONICS 2017 (74): 81-88.
12. Wang, JJ; Feng, PF; Zhang, JF; Shen, H. Experimental investigation on the effects of thermomechanical loading on the vibrational stability during rotary ultrasonic machining. MACHINING SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY 2017 (21),2: 239-256.
13. Feng, PF; Wang, JJ; Zhang, JF; Zheng, JZ. Drilling induced tearing defects in rotary ultrasonic machining of C/SiC composites. CERAMICS INTERNATIONAL 2017 (43),1: 791-799.
14. Wang J J, Feng P F, Zhang J F, et al. Modeling the dependency of edge chipping size on the material properties and cutting force for rotary ultrasonic drilling of brittle materials. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 2016, 101: 18-27.
15. Wang J J, Feng P F, Zheng J F, et al. Improving hole exit quality in rotary ultrasonic machining of ceramic matrix composites using a compound step-taper drill. Ceramics International, 2016, 42(12): 13387–13394.
16. Wang J J, Zha H T, Feng P F, et al. On the mechanism of edge chipping reduction in rotary ultrasonic drilling: a novel experimental method. Precision Engineering, 2016, 44: 231–235.
17. Ma Yuan, Feng Pingfa, Zhang Jianfu, Wu Zhijun, Yu Dingwen. Prediction of Surface Residual Stress after End Milling based on Cutting Force and Temperature. Journal of Materials Processing Technology，2016, 235: 41-48.
18. Wang J J, Feng P F, Zhang J F. Reduction of edge chipping in rotary ultrasonic machining by using step drill: a feasibility study. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2016, 87:2809–2819.
19. Sui, SC, Feng, PF. The influences of tool wear on Ti6Al4V cutting temperature and burn defect. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCED MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY. 2016, 85(9-12): 2831-2838.
20. Li, DX, Feng, PF, Zhang, JF, Wu, ZJ, Yu, DW. Method for modifying convective heat transfer coefficients used in the thermal simulation of a feed drive system based on the response surface methodology. NUMERICAL HEAT TRANSFER PART A-APPLICATIONS, 2016, 69(1): 51-66
21. Abbasi, Sarwar Ali; Feng, Pingfa; Ma, Yuan; Zhang, Jianfu; Yu, Dingwen; Wu, Zhijun. Influence of microstructure and hardness on machinability of heat-treated titanium alloy Ti-6Al-4V in end milling with polycrystalline diamond tools. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology,2016, 86 (5-8): 1393-1405.
22. Ma Yuan, Feng Pingfa, Zhang Jianfu, et al. Energy criteria for machining-induced residual stresses in face milling and their relation with cutting power. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCED MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY, 2015, 81(5-8): 1023-1032.
23. Zhang Jianfu, Wang Dong, Feng Pingfa, et al. Effect of processing parameters of rotary ultrasonic machining on surface integrity of potassium dihydrogen phosphate crystals. ADVANCES IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, 2015, 7(9)
24. Xu Daochun, Feng Pingfa, Li Wenbin, et al. An improved material constitutive model for simulation of high-speed cutting of 6061-T6 aluminum alloy with high accuracy. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCED MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY, 2015, 79(5-8): 1043-1053
25. Wang Jianjian, Zhang Jianfu, Feng Pingfa. Modeling and simulation for the critical bending force of power chucks to guarantee high machining precision. NTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCED MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY, 2015, 79(5-8): 1081-1094
26. Ma Yuan, Yu Dingwen, Feng Pingfa, et al. Finite element method study on the influence of initial stress on machining process. ADVANCES IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, 2015, 7(3)
27. Wang J, Zhang C, Feng P, et al. A model for prediction of subsurface damage in rotary ultrasonic face milling of optical K9 glass. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2015: 1-9.
28. Pingfa Feng, Guiqiang Liang, Jianfu Zhang. Ultrasonic vibration-assisted scratch characteristics of silicon carbide-reinforced aluminum matrix composites. Ceramics International. 2014, 40(7, Part B): 10817-10823.
29. LI Dianxin, FENG Pingfa, ZHANG Jianfu. Calculation method of convective heat transfer coefficients for thermal simulation of a spindle system based on RBF neural network. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. 2014, 70(5-8): 1445-1454
30. Li D. X., Feng P. F., Zhang J. F., Yu D. W., Wu Z. J. An identification method for key geometric errors of machine tool based on matrix differential and experimental test. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science. 2014, 228 (17): 3141-3155.
31. Xu, Daochun; Feng, Pingfa; Li, Wenbin. Research on chip formation parameters of aluminum alloy 6061-T6 based on high-speed orthogonal cutting model. International journal of advanced manufacturing technology. 2014, 72 (5-8): 955-962.
32. J.F. Zhang, P.F. Feng, C. Chen, D.W. Yu, Z.J. Wu. A method for thermal performance modeling and simulation of machine tools. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. 2013, 68(5-8):1517-1527.
33. J.F. Zhang, P.F. Feng, Z.J. Wu, D.W. Yu, C. Chen. Thermal structure design and analysis of a machine tool headstock. MECHANIKA. 2013, 19(4): 478-485.
34. C. L. Zhang, P. F. Feng, J. F. Zhang. Ultrasonic vibration-assisted scratch-induced characteristics of C-plane sapphire with a spherical indenter. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture. 2013, 64(1): 38-48.
35. Feng P F, Zhang C L, Wu Z J, Zhang J F. Effect of scratch velocity on deformation features of C-plane sapphire during nanoscratching. Strojniškivestnik-Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2013, 59(6): 367-374.