01. Ce Yang, Yaxin Huang, Huhu Cheng*，Lan Jiang, Liangti Qu*，Rollable, Stretchable, and Reconfigurable Graphene Hygroelectric Generators. Advanced Materials, 2018, DOI:10.1002/adma.201805705.
02. Yaxin Huang, Huhu Cheng*, Ce Yang, Panpan Zhang, Qihua Liao, Houze Yao, Gaoquan Shi, Liangti Qu*, Interface-mediated hygroelectric generator with an output voltage approaching 1.5 volts. Nat. Commun., 2018, 9, 4166.
03. Huhu Cheng #,*, Yaxin Huang#, Fei Zhao, Ce Yang, Panpan Zhang, Lan Jiang, Gaoquan Shi, Liangti Qu*, Spontaneous power source in ambient air of a well-directionally reduced graphene oxide bulk. Energy & Environmental Science, 2018, 11, 2839.
04. Panpan Zhang, Qihua Liao, Houze Yao, Yaxin Huang, Huhu Cheng*, Liangti Qu*，Direct solar steam generation system for clean water production. Energy Storage Materials. 2018,https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ensm.2018.10.006
05. Huhu Cheng, Yaxin Huang, Liangti Qu*, Qilong Cheng, Gaoquan Shi, Lan Jiang*, Flexible in-plane graphene oxide moisture-electric converter for touchless interactive panel, Nano Energy 2018, 45, 37–43.
06. Huhu Cheng#,*, Yaxin Huang #, Qilong Cheng, Gaoquan Shi, Lan Jiang, Liangti Qu*, Self-Healing Graphene Oxide Based Functional Architectures Triggered by Moisture. Advanced Functional Materials, 2017, DOI: 10.1002/adfm.201703096.
07. Huhu Cheng, Yaxin Huang, Gaoquan Shi, Lan Jiang, Liangti Qu*, Graphene-Based Functional Architectures Sheets Regulation and Macrostructure Construction toward Actuators and Power Generators. Accounts of Chemical Research, 2017, 50, 1663–1671.
08. Huhu Cheng, Fei. Zhao, Jiangli Xue, Gaoquan, Shi, Lan, Jiang, Liangti, Qu*, One single graphene oxide film for responsive actuation. ACS Nano, 2016, 10, 9529–9535.
09. Huhu Cheng, Minghui Ye, Fei Zhao, Chuangang Hu, Yang Zhao, Yuan. Liang, Nan Chen, Shilv Chen, Jiang Lan, Liangti, Qu* A General and extremely simple remote approach toward graphene bulks with in situ multifunctionalization. Advanced Materials, 2016, 28, 3305–3312.
10. Huhu Cheng, Chuangang Hu, Yang Zhao, Liangti Qu*, Graphene fiber: a new material platform for unique applications. NPG Asia Materials.2014, 6, e113.
11. Huhu Cheng, Yue. Hu, Fei Zhao, Zelin Dong, Yanhong Wang, Nan Chen, Zhipan Zhang, Liangti Qu*, Moisture-activated torsional motor of graphene fiber. Advanced Materials, 2014, 26, 2909–2913. (Nature materials/Research Highlight)
12. Huhu Cheng, Yuan Liang, Fei Zhao, Yue Hu, Zelin Dong, Lan, Jiang, Liangti, Qu*, Functional graphene springs for responsive actuation. Nanoscale.2014, 6, 11052–11056. (Chemistry Word News)
13. Huhu Cheng, Jia. Liu, Yang. Zhao, Chuangang Hu, Zhipan Zhang, Nan Chen, L. Lan, Jiang, Liangti, Qu*, Graphene fibers with predetermined deformation as moisture-triggered actuators and robots. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.2013, 52, 10482–10486.
14. Huhu Cheng, Zelin Dong, Chuangang Hu, Yang Zhao, Yue Hu, Liangti Qu*, Nan Chen, Liming Dai*. Textile electrodes woven by carbon nanotube-graphene hybrid fibers for flexible electrochemical capacitors. Nanoscale.2013, 5, 3428–3434.
15. Huhu Cheng, Yang Zhao, Yueqiong Fan, Xuejun Xie, Liangti Qu*, Gaoquan, Shi*,Graphene-quantum-dot assembled nanotubes: a new platform for efficient raman enhancement. ACS Nano2012, 6, 2237–2244.
16. Xiaowen Yu, Huhu Cheng, Miao Zhang, Yang Zhao, Liangti Qu*, Gaoquan, Shi*, Graphene-based smart materials.Nat. Rev. Mater.2017, 2, DOI: 10.1038/natrevmats.2017.46
17. Minghui Ye, Huhu Cheng, Jian Gao, Changxia Li, Liangti Qu*, A respiration-detective graphene oxide/lithium battery Journal of Materials Chemistry A2016, 4, 19154–19159.
18. Fei zhao, Huhu Cheng, Zhipan Zhang, Lan Jiang, Liangti Qu*, Direct Power Generation from a Graphene Oxide Film under Moisture. Advanced Materials.2015, 27, 4351–4357.
19. Fei zhao, Huhu Cheng, Yue Hu, Long Song, Zhipan Zhang, Lan Jiang, Liangti Qu* Functionalized Graphitic Carbon Nitride for Metal-free, Flexible and Rewritable Nonvolatile Memory Device via Direct Laser-Writing. Scientific Reports. 2014, 4, 5882.
20. Yue Hu, Huhu Cheng, Fei Zhao, Nan Chen, Lan Jiang, Zhihai, Feng, Liangti Qu*, All-in-one graphene fiber supercapacitor. Nanoscale. 2014, 6, 6448–6451. (IF=7.397, SCI)
21. Chuangang Hu, Huhu Cheng, Yang Zhao, Yue Hu, Yong Liu, Liming Dai, Liangti Qu*, Newly-Designed Complex Ternary Pt/PdCu Nanoboxes Anchored on Three-Dimensional Graphene Framework for Highly Efficient Ethanol Oxidation. Advanced Materials. 2012, 24, 5493–5498.
22. Yi Ding, Huhu Cheng, Ce Zhou, Yueqiong Fan, Jia Zhu, Huibo Shao, Liangti Qu*, Functional microspheres of graphene quantum dots. Nanotechnology. 2012, 23, 255605.
23. Lili Zhang, Huhu Cheng, Huimin Zhang, Liangti Qu*, Direct electrochemistry and electrocatalysis of horseradish peroxidase immobilized in graphene oxide-Nafion nanocomposite film. Electrochimica Acta.2012, 65, 122–126.
24. Yueqiong Fan, Huhu Cheng, Ce Zhou, Xuejun Xie, Yong Liu, Liming, Dai, Jing Zhang, Liangti Qu*, Honeycomb architecture of carbon quantum dots: a new efficient substrate to support gold for stronger SERS. Nanoscale. 2012, 4, 1776–1781.
25. Yan Li, Yang Zhao, Huhu Cheng, Yue Hu, Gaoquan Shi, Liming Dai, Liangti Qu*, Nitrogen-Doped Graphene Quantum Dots with Oxygen-Rich Functional Groups. Journal of the American Chemical Society. 2012, 134, 15–18.
26. Zelin Dong, Changcheng Jiang, Huhu Cheng, Liangti Qu*, etc. Facile Fabrication of Light, Flexible and Multifunctional Graphene Fibers. Advanced. Materials.2012, 24, 1856–1861.
27. Chuangang Hu, Yang Zhao, Huhu Cheng, Liangti Qu*, etc. Graphene Microtubings: Controlled Fabrication and Site-Specific Functionalization. Nano letter. 2012, 12, 5879–5884.
28. Chuangang Hu, Yang Zhao, Huhu Cheng, Liangti Qu*, etc. Ternary Pd-2/PtFe networks supported by 3D graphene for efficient and durable electrooxidation of formic acid. Chemical Communications.2012, 48, 11865–11867.
29. Jiangli Xue, Yang Zhao, Huhu Cheng, Liangti Qu*, etc. An all-cotton-derived, arbitrarily foldable, high-rate, electrochemical supercapacitor. Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics.2013, 15, 8042–8045.
30. Zelin dong, Ce Zhou, Huhu Cheng, Liangti Qu*, etc. Carbon nanotube-nanopipe composite vertical arrays for enhanced electrochemical capacitance. Carbon.2013, 64, 507–515.
31. Yuan Liang, Zhi Wang, Jiao Huang, Huhu Cheng, Liangti Qu*, etc. Series of in-fiber graphene supercapacitors for flexible wearable devices. Journal of Materials Chemistry A.2015, 3, 2547–2551.
32. Minghui Ye, Zelin Dong, Chuangang Hu, Huhu Cheng, Liangti Qu*, etc. Uniquely Arranged Graphene-on-Graphene Structure as a Binder-Free Anode for High-Performance Lithium-Ion Batteries. Small.2014, 10, 5035–5041.
33. Jun Yan, Yi Ding, Chuangang Hu, Huhu Cheng, Liangti Qu*, etc. Preparation of multifunctional microchannel-network graphene foams. Journal of Materials Chemistry A.2014, 2, 16786–16792.
34. Qing Chen, Yue Hu, Chuangang, Hu, Huhu Cheng, Liangti Qu*, etc. Graphene quantum dots-three-dimensional graphene composites for high-performance supercapacitors. Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics.2014, 16, 19307–19313.
35. Yuning Meng, Yang Zhao, Chuangang Hu, Huhu Cheng, Liangti Qu*, etc. All-Graphene Core-Sheath Microfibers for All-Solid-State, Stretchable Fibriform Supercapacitors and Wearable Electronic Textiles. Advanced. Materials.2013, 25, 2326–2331.
36. Yang Zhao, Jia Liu, Yue Hu, Huhu Cheng, Liangti Qu*, etc. Highly Compression-Tolerant Supercapacitor Based on Polypyrrole-mediated Graphene Foam Electrodes. Advanced. Materials.2013, 25, 591–595.
37. Jia Liu, Zhi Wang, Yang Zhao, Huhu Cheng, Liangti Qu*, etc. Three-dimensional graphene-polypyrrole hybrid electrochemical actuator. Nanoscale. 2012, 4, 7563–7568.
38. Yang Zhao, Chuangang Hu, Yue Hu, Huhu Cheng, Liangti Qu*, etc. A Versatile, Ultralight, Nitrogen-Doped Graphene Framework. Angewandte Chemie International Edition.2012, 51, 11371–11375.
39. Jia Liu, Zhi Wang, Xuejun Xie, Huhu Cheng, Liangti Qu*, etc. A rationally-designed synergetic polypyrrole/graphene bilayer actuator. Journal of Materials Chemistry.2012, 22, 4015–4021.